Rock Hard Cementing is looking to expand our team with an experienced Diesel Technician/Mechanic in our Glenrock, WYO facility. This will primarily be a shop position but could also include field service work throughout Wyoming, eastern Montana and western North Dakota. We are a goal focused company that strives to provide our customers with dependable, quality service and products every time for every job. We strive to achieve no injuries, lost workdays or work-related accidents and illnesses. Experience the challenges, rewards, and opportunity of working for the premier oilfield cementing provider of products and services to the Rocky Mountain Region.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Two years of experience with oilfield heavy equipment.
- Degree or certificate in Diesel Technology preferred.
- Knowledge of hydraulics and electrical systems.
- DOT brake certified.
- Willing and able to work an on-call schedule.
- Valid driver’s license. Class A CDL preferred.
We do not provide housing or relocation reimbursement.
$1500 Sign-on Bonus for qualified Class A CDL holders.
Pay depends on experience!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $32.00 per hour