Rock Hard Cementing is looking to expand our team with a qualified Oilfield Cased Hole Tool Supervisor in our Glenrock, Wyoming facility. We are a goal focused company that strives to provide our customers with dependable, quality service and products every time for every job. We strive to achieve no injuries, lost workdays or work-related accidents and illnesses.
Under limited supervision, oversee cased hole tool placement and operation. Must be an expert at wellsite supervision and provide excellent service to customer. Must be a team player and capable of assisting other crews and crew members and be able to take advice. We are always looking to improve our business.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must have a CDL.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in the oilfield as a tool hand, service specialist or field supervisor.
- Must have excellent knowledge of well construction, downhole service tool applications, packers, plugs, retainers, and bridge plugs.
- Must be able to rebuild, operate and maintain all downhole tools and related equipment.
- Must be knowledgeable in wireline set, tubing set and hydraulic set procedures.
- Must be physically capable of completing tasks.
- Cementing, cementing calculations and cementing equipment operator experience is a plus.
- Must be able to operate with limited supervision and be a leader in safety and apply company policies and best practices.
- Must be willing to train.
Pay depends on experience!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour